North Park Bible Church (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The North Park Bible Church in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan began services in 1960, and formally organized in 1961. The first building was occupied in 1961. Pete Unrau is considered the founding leader of the group. The congregation was affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Brethren (EMB). It closed about 1979.

Bibliography

Canadian Mennonite (22 September 1961): 3.

Mennonite Observer (12 August 1960): 3.

Wall, O. J. A Concise Record of Our Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Annual Conference Reports 1889-1979. Freeman South Dakota, Pine Hill Press.

Additional Information

Address: 1628 9th Ave N. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

North Park Bible Church Pastors

Pastor Years
Pete Unrau 1961-1963
J.J.M. Friesen 1964-1966
Ruben O. Peters 1967
Abe Unrau 1968-1970
Jerold Gliege 1971-1975
George R. Litke 1977-1979

North Park Bible Church Membership

Year Members
1961 28
1962 40
1963 61
1964 62
1965 69
1966 82
1967 88
1968 77
1969 100
1970 117
1971 118
1972 130
1973 105
1974 91
1975 98
1976 75
1977 104
1978 48
1979 Church closed


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Victor G Wiebe
Date Published August 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene and Victor G Wiebe. "North Park Bible Church (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 14 Jul 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Park_Bible_Church_(Saskatoon,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=167725.

APA style

Epp, Marlene and Victor G Wiebe. (August 1986). North Park Bible Church (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 14 July 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Park_Bible_Church_(Saskatoon,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=167725.




©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.