O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

O. B. Hutterite Colony in Marwayne, Alberta, was founded in 1957 as a division from the Thompson Hutterite Colony.

A daughter colony of the O. B. Hutterite Colony is the Spring Ridge Hutterite Colony (Wainwright, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 the O. B. Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Marwayne, Alberta (coordinates: 53.672778, -110.226667 [53° 40' 22" N, 110° 13' 36" W])

Address

Box 40, Marwayne, AB T0B 2X0

Phone

780-847-4118

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Jacob Tschetter Jacob Tschetter Jr. 1999
Jacob Tschetter Jacob Tschetter Jr. 2006
Mike E. Tschetter David K. Hofer 2010
Mike E. Tschetter David K. Hofer 2018


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published October 2018


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. October 2018. Web. 22 Oct 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=162194.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (October 2018). O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=162194.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.