Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 06:38, 6 October 2016 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "<strong>Telephone</strong>" to "'''Phone'''")

Jump to: navigation, search

Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony in Arnaud, Manitoba, was founded in 1952 as a division from the Elm River Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Jacob T. Maendel and the manager was Jack Maendel.

Additional Information

Location: Arnaud, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.345, -97.234167 [49° 20' 45" N, 97° 14' 03" W])

Address: Box 819, Morris, MB ROG 1KO

Phone: 204-746-8933

Maps

Map:Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony, Arnaud, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 14 Nov 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oak_Bluff_Hutterite_Colony_(Arnaud,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=138122.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 14 November 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oak_Bluff_Hutterite_Colony_(Arnaud,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=138122.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.