Peachey Amish Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Peachey Amish Mennonite Church, Belleville, PA, had two congregations in 1957 with 100 members in the Upper District and 126 in the Lower District. Jesse D. Spicher was bishop of these two Beachy Amish congregations.

In 1962, when a meetinghouse was built, the congregation became known as the Valley View Amish Mennonite Church.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Peachey Amish Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Oct 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Peachey_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Belleville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=160073.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Peachey Amish Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Peachey_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Belleville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=160073.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 131. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.