Ryley Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Ryley, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Ryley Evangelical Mennonite Brethren congregation at Ryley, Alberta began services about 1927. The congregation originated through immigration from the Soviet Union. The group purchased a Catholic chapel for a church building. The congregation dissolved in the 1940s and members joined the Lindbrook Mennonite Brethren Church.

It had been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Conference.

Bibliography

Rempel, G. S. A Historical Sketch of the Churches of the Evangelical Mennonite Brethren. 1939, 109 pp.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published July 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Ryley Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Ryley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. July 1986. Web. 24 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ryley_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Ryley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=115312.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (July 1986). Ryley Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Ryley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ryley_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Ryley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=115312.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.