Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Side Hutterite Colony near Duchess, Alberta, was founded in 1955 as a division from the New Rockport Hutterite Colony.

Daughter colonies of the Spring Side Hutterite Colony include: Baildon Hutterite Colony (Briercrest, Saskatchewan, Canada); and Fairville Hutterite Colony (Bassano, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 the Spring Side Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Duchess, Alberta (coordinates: 50.82, -111.74  [50° 49' 12" N, 111° 44' 24" W])

Address

Box 120, Duchess, AB T0J 0Z0

Switchboard Phone

403-378-4734

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Peter Hofer David Wipf 2006
Peter Hofer David Wipf 2018


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2018


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2018. Web. 15 Nov 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Side_Hutterite_Colony_(Duchess,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=160442.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2018). Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 15 November 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Side_Hutterite_Colony_(Duchess,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=160442.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.