Sunnyside Hutterite Colony (Newton Siding, Manitoba, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 06:43, 6 October 2016 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "<strong>Telephone</strong>" to "'''Phone'''")

Jump to: navigation, search

Sunnyside Hutterite Bruderhof, located 5 miles south of Newton Siding, Manitoba, was founded in 1939 by five families from the Milltown Hutterite Colony and their preacher Joseph Kleinsasser. In 1954 the Bruderhof numbered 93 souls with 37 baptized members.

In 2012 the Sunnyside Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Mike Waldner and the manager was Cornelius Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Newton Siding, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.875833, -98.098056 [49° 52' 33" N, 98° 05' 53" W])

Address: Box 1076, Newton Siding, MB R0H 0X0

Phone: 204-267-2147

Maps

Map:Sunnyside Hutterite Colony, Newton Siding, Manitoba


Author(s) David J. Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David J. and Bert Friesen. "Sunnyside Hutterite Colony (Newton Siding, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 21 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunnyside_Hutterite_Colony_(Newton_Siding,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=138352.

APA style

Decker, David J. and Bert Friesen. (March 2013). Sunnyside Hutterite Colony (Newton Siding, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunnyside_Hutterite_Colony_(Newton_Siding,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=138352.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 662. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.