Difference between revisions of "Tempelhof (Stavropol Krai, Russia)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Tempelhof, a village established in 1868 by members of the [[Temple Society|Temple church]] or Friends of Jerusalem of Mennonite background from the [[Molotschna Mennonite Settlement (Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)|Molotschna settlement]] and others from Bessarabia. The settlement was located on the Kuma River in the foothills of the Caucasian Mountains. Tempelhof was a seat of a Temple church.
 
Tempelhof, a village established in 1868 by members of the [[Temple Society|Temple church]] or Friends of Jerusalem of Mennonite background from the [[Molotschna Mennonite Settlement (Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)|Molotschna settlement]] and others from Bessarabia. The settlement was located on the Kuma River in the foothills of the Caucasian Mountains. Tempelhof was a seat of a Temple church.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 69|date=1959|a1_last=Krahn|a1_first=Cornelius|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 69|date=1959|a1_last=Krahn|a1_first=Cornelius|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:01, 20 August 2013

Tempelhof, a village established in 1868 by members of the Temple church or Friends of Jerusalem of Mennonite background from the Molotschna settlement and others from Bessarabia. The settlement was located on the Kuma River in the foothills of the Caucasian Mountains. Tempelhof was a seat of a Temple church.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Tempelhof (Stavropol Krai, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tempelhof_(Stavropol_Krai,_Russia)&oldid=78058.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Tempelhof (Stavropol Krai, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tempelhof_(Stavropol_Krai,_Russia)&oldid=78058.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 69. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.