Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tschetter Hutterite Colony in Irricana, Alberta, was founded in 1948 as a division from the Rosebud Hutterite Colony.

Daughter colonies of the Tschetter Hutterite Colony include: Cluny Hutterite Colony (Cluny, Alberta, Canada); and Craigmyle Hutterite Colony (Craigmyle, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 the Tschetter Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Irricana, Alberta (coordinates: 51.285278 -113.520556 [51° 17' 07" N 113° 31' 14" W])

Address

Box 130, Irricana, AB T0M 1B0

Switchboard Phone

403-935-4406

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Ben Hofer, 1929-2014 Jacob S. Hofer 1999
Ben Hofer, 1929-2014 Jacob S. Hofer 2014
Elias Hofer Jacob S. Hofer 2015
Elias Hofer Jacob S. Hofer 2020

Maps

Map:Tschetter Hutterite Colony, Irricana, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2020


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2020. Web. 7 Jul 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tschetter_Hutterite_Colony_(Irricana,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=167751.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2020). Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 7 July 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tschetter_Hutterite_Colony_(Irricana,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=167751.




©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.