Villa Guaira Mennonite Brethren Church (Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Villa Guayra (Brazil) Mennonite Brethren Church was organized in 1957 as a daughter congregation of Boqueirão. In 1957 it had 58 members, with Johann Froese and Abram Klassen as associate ministers.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Villa Guaira Mennonite Brethren Church (Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Villa_Guaira_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Curitiba,_Paran%C3%A1,_Brazil)&oldid=85769.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Villa Guaira Mennonite Brethren Church (Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Villa_Guaira_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Curitiba,_Paran%C3%A1,_Brazil)&oldid=85769.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1132. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.