Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church (Woodburn, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church was organized in 1893. Its meetinghouse was con­structed in 1896. Among the early ministers who served the church were Andrew Gerig, J. K. Gerig, E. J. Oyer, Harold Froker, and Emanuel M. Rocke. In 1957 the congregation had 154 members, with Alvin G. Becker serving as pastor.


Author(s) Emanuel M Rocke
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Rocke, Emanuel M. "Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church (Woodburn, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Woodburn_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Woodburn,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86229.

APA style

Rocke, Emanuel M. (1959). Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church (Woodburn, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Woodburn_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Woodburn,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86229.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 976. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.