From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bennetts Run Schoolhouse Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was a rural mission church two miles (three km) west of Bergton, Virginia, under the Virginia Mennonite Conference. This mission station was carried on in connection with the Valley View Church near Criders, Virginia. Members from here in the early 1950s worshiped at the Valley View meetinghouse. The 1948 membership was nine.


Author(s) Timothy Showalter
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Showalter, Timothy. "Bennetts Run Schoolhouse Mennonite Church (Bergton, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 2 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bennetts_Run_Schoolhouse_Mennonite_Church_(Bergton,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=75365.

APA style

Showalter, Timothy. (1953). Bennetts Run Schoolhouse Mennonite Church (Bergton, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bennetts_Run_Schoolhouse_Mennonite_Church_(Bergton,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=75365.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 274. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.