Bethany Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church (Hillsboro, Kansas, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bethany Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church, located in Hillsboro, Marion County, Kansas, had its beginning in 1918 with D. E. Harder as leader and minister. In that year a frame meetinghouse was built with a seating capacity of 150. The church was formally organized with 35 members on 2 November 1927, with P. F. Wall as minister. It was dissolved on 10 September 1936 because of the small membership and the heavy expense of repairing the church, which was then sold. Ministers who served were D. J. S. Mendel, D. W. Tschetter, P. Z. Wiebe, B. C. Willems, D. V. Wiebe, and F. V. Wiebe.


Author(s) C. F Plett
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Plett, C. F. "Bethany Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church (Hillsboro, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Krimmer_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Hillsboro,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=75472.

APA style

Plett, C. F. (1953). Bethany Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church (Hillsboro, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Krimmer_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Hillsboro,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=75472.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 303. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.