Jump to: navigation, search

Big Stone Hutterite Colony was founded in 1958 as a division from the New Elm Spring Colony

Daughter colonies of Big Stone Hutterite Colony include Lismore Hutterite Colony (Clinton, Minnesota) and Pleasant Valley Hutterite Colony (Flandreau, South Dakota).

In 2012 Big Stone Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Clarence Hofer and the manager was Elmer Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Graceville, Minnesota (coordinates: 45.529167, -96.474444 [45˚ 31′ 45″ N 96˚ 28′ 28″ W])

Address: 75217 Big Stone Colony Rd., Graceville, MN 56240-4715

Telephone: 320-748-7117

[edit] Maps

Map:Big Stone Hutterite Colony, Graceville, Minnesota

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Big Stone Hutterite Colony (Graceville, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 27 Nov 2015.,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=79383.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Big Stone Hutterite Colony (Graceville, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 November 2015, from,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=79383.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.