Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Buffalo Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) is located west of Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. A member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, it was established in 1948. The members, numbering 85 in 1958, were served by ministers Jacob G. Brubaker and John H. Erb.

In 2009 the pastor was C. David Peachey; the membership was 140.

After 2010 the congregation changed its affiliation to the Conservative Mennonite Conference. This was done in response to theological trends it identified in Mennonite Church USA.

Additional Information

Address: 4445 Hoffa Mill Road, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania

Phone: 570-523-3438

Website: Buffalo Mennonite Church

Denominational Affiliations:

Conservative Mennonite Conference

Map

Map:Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 2009


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2009. Web. 21 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Buffalo_Mennonite_Church_(Lewisburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=148582.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (2009). Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Buffalo_Mennonite_Church_(Lewisburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=148582.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1068. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.