From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Central Mennonite Church was founded in 1954 in Dover, Delaware. It joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in August 2000.

In 2012 the leading minister was William M. Byler, Jr., and he was assisted by Jesse J. Yoder, David M. Yoder, Martin D. Miller, and Richard Swartzentruber. The congregational membership was 165 and the average weekly attendance was 180.

[edit] Bibliography

Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "Directory of BMA Congregations." Web. 3 May 2012. http://www.biblicalmennonite.com/congregations.html.

Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 37.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 220 West Dennys Road, Dover, DE 19904

Telephone: 302-492-8772

Website: Central Mennonite Church

Denominational Affiliation:Biblical Mennonite Alliance


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published May 2012


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Central Mennonite Church (Dover, Delaware, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 26 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Central_Mennonite_Church_(Dover,_Delaware,_USA)&oldid=100431.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (May 2012). Central Mennonite Church (Dover, Delaware, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Central_Mennonite_Church_(Dover,_Delaware,_USA)&oldid=100431.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.