From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
Volleyball game at recreation time.
Scan courtesy Mennonite Church USA Archives-Goshen IX-13-2-2

Weeping Water, Nebraska, Civilian Public Service Camp No. 25, located 35 miles east of Lincoln, was opened in April 1942 and closed in April 1943. It was a soil conservation camp operated by the Mennonite Central Committee.

[edit] Bibliography

Gingerich, Melvin. Service for Peace. Akron, PA.: Mennonite Central Committee, 1949: 121.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Civilian Public Service Camp (Weeping Water, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Weeping_Water,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=104759.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Civilian Public Service Camp (Weeping Water, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Weeping_Water,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=104759.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 910. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.