Colfax United Missionary Church (Huron County, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Colfax United Missionary Church, located in Huron County, Michigan, was organized in 1898 by Bernard Kreutziger, and was a member of the Michigan Conference of that body. In 1950 the membership was 36 and William C. Weihl was serving as pastor.


Author(s) William C Weihl
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Weihl, William C. "Colfax United Missionary Church (Huron County, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Colfax_United_Missionary_Church_(Huron_County,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113764.

APA style

Weihl, William C. (1953). Colfax United Missionary Church (Huron County, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Colfax_United_Missionary_Church_(Huron_County,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113764.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 635. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.