From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, at Iroquois, South Dakota, organized in 1950, dedicated its newly erected meetinghouse 17 May 1959. It had 38 members, with Harvey Yost as pastor. The first farm in the community to be purchased by a member of the congregation was bought in 1949.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Faith_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=80699.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Faith_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=80699.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1084. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.