From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Clinton First Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite) is located at 19th and Opal streets in Clinton, Oklahoma. It was established in 1951 and had 65 members in 1958, with Walter H. Regier as minister.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "First Mennonite Church (Clinton, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Feb 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Clinton,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=80809.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). First Mennonite Church (Clinton, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 February 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Clinton,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=80809.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1073. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.