Jump to: navigation, search

Meadville First Mennonite Church (MC) was organized in 1953 as an independent congregation, after having existed for a number of years as a mission under the Ohio Mission Board. Its meetinghouse, built in 1934 and remodeled in 1954, is located at 339 Wadsworth Avenue in Meadville. In 1959 it had 65 members, with Herman F. Myers as pastor.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Oct 2016.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80820.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2016, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80820.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.