From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Harriett United Missionary Church, located near Hillsboro, Marshall County, Ohio, was organized in 1900. The church building, erected in 1903, has a seating capacity of 125. In 1954 the membership was 20, with L. Sydenstricker serving as pastor.


Author(s) F. A Holdeman
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Holdeman, F. A. "Harriett United Missionary Church (Hillsboro, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harriett_United_Missionary_Church_(Hillsboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=81747.

APA style

Holdeman, F. A. (1956). Harriett United Missionary Church (Hillsboro, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harriett_United_Missionary_Church_(Hillsboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=81747.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 666. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.