Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 17:10, 1 June 2017 by SamSteiner (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "[[North Central Conference of the Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA)|" to "[[North Central Conference of the Mennonite Church|")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Huntersville Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Menahga, Minnesota, was established as a mission church in 1942 and is sponsored by the district mission board of the North Central Mennonite Conference. It was an outgrowth of a service unit from the Franconia Mennonite Conference in 1949-1950. The 30 members, mostly of Finnish background, worshiped in a basement in the late 1950s. The pastor in 1955 was Clyde Allebach.


Author(s) Clayton Auernheimer
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Auernheimer, Clayton. "Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 19 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huntersville_Mennonite_Church_(Menahga,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=148637.

APA style

Auernheimer, Clayton. (1956). Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huntersville_Mennonite_Church_(Menahga,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=148637.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 845. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.