Iowa Valley Mennonite Church (Lone Tree, Iowa, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Iowa Valley Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Lone Tree, Iowa, began as a mission in 1949 and was organized as a congregation in 1952. In 1958 the membership numbered 33, with Henry M. Yoder as pastor. At that time the congregation worshiped in the community-owned Swank Church.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Iowa Valley Mennonite Church (Lone Tree, Iowa, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iowa_Valley_Mennonite_Church_(Lone_Tree,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=82384.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Iowa Valley Mennonite Church (Lone Tree, Iowa, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iowa_Valley_Mennonite_Church_(Lone_Tree,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=82384.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1097. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.