From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Lost Creek Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Hicksville, Ohio, located 2 miles (3 km.) west of Farmer, on Highway 249, is a member of the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference. It was organized in 1947 and worships in a former Presbyterian church. The membership in 1959 was 40, with Ralph Yoder as pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 7795 State Route 249, Hicksville, Ohio 43526


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Lost Creek Mennonite Church (Hicksville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lost_Creek_Mennonite_Church_(Hicksville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83375.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Lost Creek Mennonite Church (Hicksville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lost_Creek_Mennonite_Church_(Hicksville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83375.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1103. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.