From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Lynside Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Lyndhurst, Virginia, a member of the Virginia Mennonite Conference, was organized in 1954 when 24 members and a minister withdrew from the Mountain View congregation. The meetinghouse, built in 1954, is located 4 miles (6.4 km.) south of Waynesboro and 3 miles (4.8 km.) south of Lyndhurst. In 1958 the membership was 124, with Silas Brydge as pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Lynside Mennonite Church (Lyndhurst, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lynside_Mennonite_Church_(Lyndhurst,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83392.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Lynside Mennonite Church (Lyndhurst, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lynside_Mennonite_Church_(Lyndhurst,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83392.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1104. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.