From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute, a church high school, was established in September 1945 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in a few rooms in the building of the Mennonite Brethren Bible College. In 1947 it erected its own building. Up to 1956 the school had a total enrolment of 1,042 students, of whom 226 had been graduated. In 1955/56, 163 students were enrolled. In 1955/56 grades seven and eight were added. The principals to that year had been Henry Wall, Gerhard Lohrenz, William Neufeld, A. K. Duerksen and Victor Adrian.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 28 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Brethren_Collegiate_Institute_(Winnipeg,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=114382.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Brethren_Collegiate_Institute_(Winnipeg,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=114382.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 602. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.