Mennonite Mission and Boarding School (Ganado, Arizona, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Mission and Boarding School (Church of God in Christ, Mennonite), Ganado, Arizona, is located 3½ miles (5.6 km.) south of Greasewood Trading Post and serves the Navaho Indians. In 1958 it had a membership of 20 with Vernon Giesbrecht as its minister. It was first listed in the Yearbook (CGC) for 1954.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Mennonite Mission and Boarding School (Ganado, Arizona, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Mission_and_Boarding_School_(Ganado,_Arizona,_USA)&oldid=83500.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Mennonite Mission and Boarding School (Ganado, Arizona, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Mission_and_Boarding_School_(Ganado,_Arizona,_USA)&oldid=83500.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1107. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.