From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The New Carlisle Missionary Church (formerly Mennonite Brethren in Christ) at 111 N. Adams St., New Carlisle, Ohio was organized in 1898. In 1954 the congregation had 140 members with R. P. Ditmer serving as pastor. In 2006 the pastor was Richard E. McIntosh.


Author(s) B. F Zehr
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Zehr, B. F. "New Carlisle Missionary Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 27 May 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Carlisle_Missionary_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76227.

APA style

Zehr, B. F. (1957). New Carlisle Missionary Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 May 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Carlisle_Missionary_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76227.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 860. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.