Pastwa Mennonite Church (Pastwa, Molotschna Colony, South Russia)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pastwa, a Mennonite congregation in the Gnadenfeld volost in the Molotschna, South Russia, founded in 1820.


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Pastwa Mennonite Church (Pastwa, Molotschna Colony, South Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_Mennonite_Church_(Pastwa,_Molotschna_Colony,_South_Russia)&oldid=76868.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Pastwa Mennonite Church (Pastwa, Molotschna Colony, South Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_Mennonite_Church_(Pastwa,_Molotschna_Colony,_South_Russia)&oldid=76868.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 123. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.