Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, 6214 Grays Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, had a membership of 60 in 1957. It was organized as a congregation in 1927 and was previously known as the West Philadelphia Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church. John Dunn was the minister in 1957.


Author(s) N. H Wolf
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wolf, N. H. "Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Philadelphia_(Emmanuel)_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Philadelphia,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83867.

APA style

Wolf, N. H. (1959). Philadelphia (Emmanuel) Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Philadelphia_(Emmanuel)_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Philadelphia,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83867.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 163. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.