From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:27, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Pinesburg Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), located mid-way between Williamsport, Maryland, and Clear Spring, Maryland, is the outgrowth of a Sunday school begun in a schoolhouse. In 1925 it was organized as a con­gregation under the Washington County, Maryland, and Franklin County, Pennsylvania Mission Board, by persons living in the community. In 1957, the membership was 35, with Oliver H. Martin as minister. A frame building was built in 1939.

Additional Information

Address: 14706 Bottom Road, Williamsport, Maryland 21795

Telephone: (301) 223-5080


Author(s) John D Risser
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Risser, John D. "Pinesburg Mennonite Church (Williamsport, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 31 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pinesburg_Mennonite_Church_(Williamsport,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83982.

APA style

Risser, John D. (1959). Pinesburg Mennonite Church (Williamsport, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pinesburg_Mennonite_Church_(Williamsport,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83982.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 181. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.