From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rockport Hutterite Colony near Magrath, Alberta, was a relocation of the Rockport Hutterite Colony (South Dakota) in 1918. In 2012 the Rockport Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was John P. Hofer and the manager was William Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Magrath, Alberta (coordinates: 49.302778, -112.813611  [49° 18' 10" N, 112° 48' 49" W])

Address: Box 460, Magrath, AB T0K 1J0

Telephone: 403-758-3067


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rockport Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96273.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Rockport Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96273.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.