From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Schladall (Sladal), a suburb of Danzig, West Prussia, located outside the Neugarten Gate, was the seat of the Danzig Frisian Mennonite congregation. The meetinghouse built there in 1638 was destroyed by the French army in 1806.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Zijpp, Nanne van der. "Schladall (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Schladall_(Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=77522.

APA style

Zijpp, Nanne van der. (1959). Schladall (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Schladall_(Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=77522.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 457. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.