From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony in Airdrie, Alberta, was founded in 2009 as a division from the Little Bow Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John S. Hofer and the manager was Edward K. Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Airdrie, Alberta (coordinates: 51.34, -114.136111 [51° 20' 24" N, 114° 08' 10" W])

Address: Box 354, Champion, AB T0L 0R0

Telephone: 403-485-1082

[edit] Maps

Map:Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony, Airdrie, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony (Airdrie, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shadow_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Airdrie,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=84883.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony (Airdrie, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shadow_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Airdrie,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=84883.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.