Shady Pine Mennonite Church (Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Shady Pine Mennonite Church located at Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, member of the Washington-Franklin Mennonite Conference, is a mission congregation under the district mission board. It was established in 1948, and had 25 members in 1957, with Howard Lehman as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Shady Pine Mennonite Church (Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shady_Pine_Mennonite_Church_(Willow_Hill,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84886.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Shady Pine Mennonite Church (Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shady_Pine_Mennonite_Church_(Willow_Hill,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84886.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4 p. 509. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.