Sheldon Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA)

Jump to: navigation, search

Sheldon Mennonite Church, located 4 ½ miles northwest of the town of Sheldon, Rusk County, Wisconsin, a member of the North Central Mennonite Conference, was organized on 15 July 1936, by B. B. King of Elida, Ohio, and built its church in 1937. In 1957 the membership was 73, served by Daniel L. Martin and Norman H. Witmer as ministers.

Author(s) Daniel L Martin
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Martin, Daniel L. "Sheldon Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Mar 2018.,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=148647.

APA style

Martin, Daniel L. (1959). Sheldon Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 March 2018, from,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=148647.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 513. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.