Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Lewistown, Montana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Creek Hutterite Bruderhof (also known as Felger Hutterite Bruderhof) was founded in 1945 by Paul Walter, preacher of the Felger Bruderhof near Lethbridge, Alberta. It numbered 18 souls in 1947, and was part of the Dariusleut group.

Daughter colonies of Spring Creek Hutterite Colony include: Forty Mile Hutterite Colony (Lodge Grass, Montana); Schoonover Hutterite Colony (Odessa, Washington); and Stahlville Hutterite Colony (Rockyford, Alberta).

In 2012 the Spring Creek Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Tim Walter and the manager was Tom Walter.

Additional Information

Location: Lewiston, Montana (coordinates: 47.154722, -109.621389 [47° 09' 17" N, 109° 37' 17" W])

Address: Box 2238, Lewistown, MT 59479

Phone: 406-538-3575


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Lewistown, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 21 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Lewistown,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=147763.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (April 2013). Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Lewistown, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Lewistown,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=147763.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 321; vol. 4, p. 601. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.