From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Stone House, a meetinghouse used by the Mennonites (Mennonite Church) of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, replaced by the New Danville meetinghouse.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Stone House (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Aug 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stone_House_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania)&oldid=96595.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Stone House (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 August 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stone_House_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania)&oldid=96595.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 636. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.