Union Chapel (Augusta County, Virginia, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Union Chapel, located in the northern part of the Middle River District of Augusta County, Virginia, was built by United Brethren and Mennonites (Mennonite Church) in the 1870's. Mennonite ministers of the Southern and Middle Districts of the Virginia Mennonite Conference held services here once a month for many years. No services have been held here by the Mennonites since 1948.


Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Union Chapel (Augusta County, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Union_Chapel_(Augusta_County,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=78388.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1959). Union Chapel (Augusta County, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Union_Chapel_(Augusta_County,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=78388.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 773. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.