Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Waldheim Hutterite Colony was founded in 1934 as a division from the Bon Homme (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Waldheim Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was David Waldner and the manager was Samuel Waldner.

Daughter colonies of Waldheim Hutterite Colony include Little Creek Hutterite Colony (Marquette, Manitoba), Plainview Hutterite Colony (Elkhorn, Manitoba), and Rose Valley Hutterite Colony (Graysville, Manitoba).

Additional Information

Location: Elie, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.858611, -97.828611 [49˚ 51′ 31″ N, 97˚ 49′ 43″ W])

Address: Box 322, Elie, MB R0H 0H0

Phone: 204-353-2143

Maps

Map:Waldheim Hutterite Colony, Elie, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waldheim_Hutterite_Colony_(Elie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=147983.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waldheim_Hutterite_Colony_(Elie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=147983.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.