From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

West New Hopedale Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite Church), located 4 miles north of Ringwood, Oklahoma, is a member of the Western District Mennonite Conference. In 1958 it had 63 members, with Edward J. Wiebe as pastor. This congregation is a neighbor to the New Hopedale Mennonite Church of Meno, Oklahoma, having separated from it with over 50 members. It organized in 1947 as a fully separate congregation.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "West New Hopedale Mennonite Church (Ringwood, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_New_Hopedale_Mennonite_Church_(Ringwood,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=78771.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). West New Hopedale Mennonite Church (Ringwood, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_New_Hopedale_Mennonite_Church_(Ringwood,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=78771.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 920. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.