From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

West Union Mennonite Church, Rexville, NY
Source: AMEC website

West Union Mennonite Church (Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations, formerly Mennonite Church), Rexville, New York, was established in 1954 under the Lancaster Mennonite Conference. It had 17 members in 1957, with Carl E. Christman as pastor.

In the 1970s when the New York State Fellowship began, West Union shifted to this new regional group. In the 2000s it withdrew from the new Mennonite Church USA and became part o the Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 1459 County Route 84, Rexville, NY 14877

Telephone: 607-225-4421

Denominational Affiliation:

Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations

[edit] Map

Map:West Union Mennonite Church (Rexville, New York, USA)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Sam Steiner
Date Published June 2014


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Sam Steiner. "West Union Mennonite Church (Rexville, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2014. Web. 22 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Union_Mennonite_Church_(Rexville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=122915.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Sam Steiner. (June 2014). West Union Mennonite Church (Rexville, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Union_Mennonite_Church_(Rexville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=122915.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 929. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.