Wilmot Centre Missionary Church (Petersburg, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Wilmot Centre Missionary congregation near Petersburg, Ontario began services in 1840. The first building was occupied in 1850. The church is located 3 km south of Baden. Pastor Don Mills served in 2001 as a congregational leader. The language of worship is English.

Additional Information

Location: Wilmot Township Rd. 16 and Bleams Rd.

Website: Wilmot Centre Missionary Church.

Denominational Affiliations:

Evangelical United Brethren (-1969)

The Missionary Church (1969-1993)

Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada, Canada East District (1993-present)

Wilmot Centre Missionary Church Membership

Year Members
1975 74
1985 151
1995 188
2000 196


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Wilmot Centre Missionary Church (Petersburg, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 20 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilmot_Centre_Missionary_Church_(Petersburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=114030.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Wilmot Centre Missionary Church (Petersburg, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilmot_Centre_Missionary_Church_(Petersburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=114030.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.