Winnifred Hutterite Colony (Bow Island, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Winnifred Hutterite Colony in Bow Island, Alberta, was founded in 1953 as a division from the Milford Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Winnifred Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Paul Mandel and the manager was Amos Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Bow Island, Alberta (coordinates: 49.996111, -111.122222 [49° 59' 46" N, 111° 07' 20" W])

Address: Box 1177, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 7H3

Phone: 403-832-2184


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Winnifred Hutterite Colony (Bow Island, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 20 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winnifred_Hutterite_Colony_(Bow_Island,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148525.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Winnifred Hutterite Colony (Bow Island, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winnifred_Hutterite_Colony_(Bow_Island,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148525.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.