North Road Chapel (Minden, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The North Road Chapel in Minden, Ontario began services in 1947, and formally organized in 1960. The first building was occupied in 1960. The congregation originated through outreach by the Ontario Mennonite Mission Board and Amos Brubacher.

The congregation joined with the Associated Gospel Church in 1971 to form the Minden Gospel Church.

The congregations was located on the west side of Bobcaygeon Rd. north of Minden. Minister Amos Brubacher served in the 1970s as a part time congregational leader. In 1965 there were 20 members; in 1975, 15. It had been affiliated with the Mennonite Conference of Ontario from 1952-1971. The language of worship was English.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published April 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "North Road Chapel (Minden, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 1986. Web. 18 Jul 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Road_Chapel_(Minden,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=157072.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (April 1986). North Road Chapel (Minden, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 July 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Road_Chapel_(Minden,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=157072.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.