From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The New Stark Mennonite Church is the more commonly used name for Menno Chapel, erected west of New Stark, Ohio, in 1878, and abandoned in the first half of the 20th century.

See Chapel Mennonite Church


Author(s) John S Umble
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Umble, John S. "New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Stark_Mennonite_Church_(New_Stark,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113552.

APA style

Umble, John S. (1957). New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Stark_Mennonite_Church_(New_Stark,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113552.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 863. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.